Positive SSL Multi Domain Certificate
Positive Multi Domain SSL (Low Cost-Multiple domains)
Multi-Domain Certificates are the same as Website certificates that they can contain more than one domain name or, allow for the encapsulation of multiple domains within a single SSL certificate. Through a single Certificate you can secure as many sub domains belonging to a specified domain name as you can use. The basic price includes 3 domains.
The biggest market where these will be required is Shared Hosting environments (were many domains have the same public IP address). A Multi-Domain certificate resolves the name mismatch issues seen when traditional (only one name per certificate) SSL certificates are used.
What does Multi Domain SSL secures?
- PKI Standard – X.509
- Algorithm – SHA-2
- Encryption Strength – Up to 256 bit
- CSR Encryption Bit – 2048
- Validation Type – Domain Validation
- Product Type – Secures different domains and sub-domains
- Warranty - $50,000
- Browser Compatibility – 99.3%
- Additional Domains – Secures multiple SAN at extra cost
- Reissuance – Unlimited
- Additional Service Licenses – Free of cost unlimited servers
- Refund Policy – 25 days
- Support – 24/7 Chat, Email & Phone Support