- Launch the f5 BIG-IP web GUI.
- Under Local Traffic select SSL Certificates.
- Click on the name you assigned to the certificiate under General Properties.
- Select the yourdomain.crt file that you received from COMODO.
- Click Open and then Import.
Your SSL Certificate is now installed!
Enabling your Intermediate Certificate
- In the web GUI, choose Local Traffic, then SSL Certificates and then Import.
- Choose Import.
- In Import Type, choose Certificate and Create New.
- Name your Intermediate Certificate.
- Find the CA bundle that includes your intermediate, click Open, then Import.
To enable the SSL certificate
- Create or open the SSL Profile that you will be using with this certificate.
- Under Configuration, choose Advanced.
- Select the SSL certificate that you installed.
- Under the Chain section, To enable the SSL certificate.
Your SSL Certificate has now been fully installed and enabled for use on your BIG-IP.